From August 2016, I will be unable to take any more review requests as I have a few months worth of books to read. I am hoping to reopen requests in the future when I have caught up a bit. If you would like me to feature your book on my blog as a post, please send me an email! Please feel free to email me with any queries! Thank you for your understanding and your patience!
Please note: Due to a list of review books, I will be unable to guarantee a read date for any review book.
My review policy is fairly simple.
- I accept YA or Children’s books.
- I accept the following formats: PDF, ePub or Mobi/Kindle. My format of choice is mobi/Kindle.
If you would like to request a review, please include the following in your request
- Your name
- The title of your book
- A blurb of your book
- A cover (if possible)
- A link to your book (such as Amazon or Smashwords)
- Where you found my blog to
I use the following rating system:
1 star – DNF
2 stars – Did finish but I would not read again
3 stars – Did finish. It was OK but I probably would not recommend this
4 stars – Did finish. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend this
5 stars – Did finish. I absolutely loved this book and would highly recommend this
- I post reviews on Amazon UK, Goodreads and this blog. If there are other websites you would like a review posted on, please include this in your request.
- All images used in reviews are my own. If I cannot take a picture of the book, I always hyperlink the picture to its original page.
- When I start reading your book or when I have finished reading your book, I always take a picture of the cover and post it on my instagram.
- When the review is up on my blog, I will send you an email to say I have read your book and send you a link to the review.
- I cannot guarantee how long it will take me to read your book but I will read it as soon as possible.
- The email to send requests to is email@example.com. If you do not receive a reply within a week after you sent me an email, please email me again. I always reply to emails within a week, although it is usually sooner.